In A Letter To

A Letter To My Future Self

 

Dear Nana,


I am writing this letter thinking that my 34 years old self, reading this. I am wondering whether you are still living in the past. What I mean is whether if you are still throwback the good old memories. Whatever you do now, I wish you all the best. 🙆I hope that you don't feel insecure about yourself anymore. I am wondering, if there is something really bad happen to you, I hope that you can cope with everything. Just know that I am with you. From what I believe, you are a very strong woman. You are competitive, you never let others' opinion overshadow your decision. You are a prideful woman. Just know this, your family and me are with you. Just believe in yourself. 


I am wondering if you are still keeping this blog around? By the time you are reading this post, this blog must be already around 19 years old. Wowwww 😱 I have been blogging since 2011. That is how much I love writing. Although years ago, my posts in this blog were so embarrassing and immature. Well, that's how we grew up to be a fine lady. Well. I hope so. If not, it is okay. 😂


If you not writing in this blog anymore, that is okay. Just keep it around for you to read from time to time. All those good and bad memories are here in this blog although I already deleted some embarrassing posts from my high school era. 🙇


Anyway. I hope that you already become a person who embraces herself. Just know this, you should love yourself first before you started to open yourself to others. Well, I hope that someone able to break that thick concrete walls of yours. It is not good to keep a distance from others. Just look at me now, I am a mess.


Much love,

-Nana 💖


//Note:- Let's try to write yourself a letter. If you are done writing, please share with me. I want to know what you want to tell your future self 😝

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. How can u consistent to keep writing? sometimes I feel so tired and wanna spent my free time with sleep . Not healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't constantly writing also. There are times where I just want to sleep all day. My tips are:

      1. Write your few posts and schedule the posting date/time. It is great because you write posts at one time but can publish in scheduled date/time.

      2. Read more a lot of news so that you will keep update with current issues. Maybe with this, you have an ideas to write.

      3. Beat your laziness and keep moving :)

      All the best!

      Delete
  2. I also have to knock concrete that put apart from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of tips though and there are a lot of easy and searchable sites to recommend at having things written in your essay. I've done that before about the first day of school in college. ''what will you expect about school and write an essay showing your skills to the school'' lols. Well in some way there is also lots of sites and tips like DigitalEssay.net  it is helpful to us to educate ourselves and best results will lead us there. Click on it. Good luck 

    ReplyDelete

Followers