In

ABOUT

About me
Pleased to meet you! Given name is Aida Farzana. Call me Nana or Acenana. FYI, I really love drawing and arts! So, I post so many pictures of my drawing in my articles. I hope you like it. I am also a self-learning graphic designer and I am far from being pro in this field. It is so challenging yet there are so many new experiences that I learned.

I used Bahasa Malaysia and also English in my articles. There will be a lot of grammatical errors and kindly ignore it. I am still trying to improve my vocab and language skills.

You can contact me through my email: aidafarzanashamsuddin@gmail.com or ask.fm (link)


About the blog
Jellove is a lifestyle blog featuring daily life stories, heartfelt stories and passion for arts to keep the readers travel inside their thoughts from reading my articles. The stories itself shows the journey of a writer who is changing from the immature young writer to the writer who is sharing many good stories from the writer's own experiences and the articles which have more flavours. You will never know until you try to read the articles. So, brew yourself a cup of coffee and stick around this blog. Have a blast! 

The content not only to inspire others but also to encourage the writer to be a better person. Interested? Click (link) to read more interesting topics.

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. tula pasal kannn ramai skrg gune tulisan belue tuu. HAHA saya pun guna maa. terbaikk ;)


    usha sini -- > http://solihahazahar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers