In Lifestyle

Lifestyle | Being An Adult Is Not Easy As We Think

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all!

Instead of writing for my Final Year Project 1, I am writing for my blog.💁 But still, I should give a good topic for my post.

Fast forward, I only have one more semester left for my studies. It has been 5 years since the first time I entered university. It is so fascinating yet scaring me because I will be facing an adult life. For sure, It won't be easy and it will be challenging. Most people still unaware that the way they approach and conducting their life more like a child rather in a mature way. What does it mean by being an adult? In my humble point of view, being an adult is when you started to feel responsible and conducting life using your brain rather than letting your emotion controlling your acts. But, maturity doesn't come from your age, it comes from your mind and the way of thinking. If you are older,  doesn't mean that you are mature enough rather than someone who is younger than you. Try to get rid of that sceptical way of thinking.

An adult also can be rational with their decision. It is important to think before making a decision. An adult is able to distinguish between feeling and intellectual thinking. The level of responsibility when you are an adult also improving. It is because you will start to manage your own money, to properly make a decision for someone, to be the head of a family, and to be a leader. It feels like a journey to the unknown through the stormy sea. No one really knows where and how to. But, that is the spice of life and may all of us can face adulthood with a positive mind and life.

As an adult, it is important to have a 'me time' once in a while. Well, sometimes being an adult can be tiring and exhausting. Getting a massage, a nap time, or movie time won't make it worst. In contrast, it will make your day brighter.

That's my two cents. Thank you for reading!

Nana 🙋

Related Articles

13 comments:

  1. hi! goodluck for your final year project! one last sem to go!! fighting :D
    what a good message!

    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your final semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. instead of working on my fyp2, here me got sentap with your great post. i used to wonder too. am i already adult? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also still wondering whether I am an adult or not.. hehe alamak sentap sangat ke?

      Delete
    2. at least you're a year younger lol

      Delete
  4. hihi being an adult is tiring. too many things to comprehend and solve. haih..
    but there is always a beauty in everything. lets us just enjoy our life =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is tiring, but Allah SWT will not testing us something that we can't handle :)

      Delete
  5. agree with maturity come from the way of thinking. the drama that i watched said, "being adult means you will lose your smile." haha but maturity is gold if we can think and put ourselves well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "being adult means you will lose your smile." auch! but I love this phrase

      Delete
  6. Good luck for your final! Reality vs expectation is difference. Totally unexpected. Chaiyok!

    ReplyDelete

Followers