In Lifestyle music

Lifestyle | Classical Music


Assalamualaikum and welcome to Jellove!

Sometimes, rather than listening to pop music, I choose to listen to classical music. I find listening to the classical music is so calming and a pleasure to hear. It seems like every melody has its own stories to tell. I started love listening to classical music when I was in high school. I started to find pop songs in instrument version or listening to an orchestra. From that, I started to know a pianist, Maksim Mrvica and Yiruma.

My favourite pieces of classical music are:

1. Beethoven: Sonata No. 21 in C Major
This one is not a well known, but a good start for you to listen.


2.  Beethoven: Fur Elise
This piece is one of the most well-known music by Beethoven. Even you who is not interested in classical music have heard this piece.

3. Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
A well-known piece from Mozart. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik is A Little Night Music in English. It is very classic yet addicting. Very recommended!

4. Maksim Mrvica: Croatian Rhapsody
This piece is from Maksim Mrvica. The piece tells the story about Croatia's war. I read it somewhere and I can't remember. There are much more from Maksim Mrvica. He is a great pianist. He even makes a cover for John Legend's song, All of Me.

5. Yiruma & Henry: River Flows in You
This is not an original version from Yiruma, but a collaboration with Henry, a former member of Super Junior M, and I really love this one 👍

6. Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata
It is beautiful and filled with longing and another great piece from Beethoven.

7. Chopin: Nocturne op.9 No 2
Hearing this piece makes you feel calm and positive. It also sounds so romantic. You will love this one!

8. Maurice Ravel Piano Concerto in G major
One of the best all piano concerto. It sounds so magical and that's why I love it!

9. Mozart: The Sonata for Two Pianos in D major, K. 448
This piano work composed in 1781 by Mozart at age 25. The first time I heard this piece when I watch Anime, Nodame Cantabile. Because of that, I started to love classical music. After watching this Anime, I watch the drama and also Korean-remake version and I still freaking love it. You should watch the Anime!

10. Pachelbel: Canon in D
If you have play mobile phone game, Piano Tiles, I'm pretty sure you have heard this melody. This is the original version.

You can listen more of the classical music from Youtube or Spotify. You will prefer to listen to classical music while studying rather than listening to pop music that will make you only focus on singing. Hahaha, well if it is not you, it is me. I find it is hard to focus on studying while listening to pop music.

I am not a professional when it comes to music. I can't even read music chord but I do really love classical music and instrument especially piano and harp. 💖

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Jatuh cinta pulak dengan karya Maksim Mrvica

    ReplyDelete
  2. fur elise is fav all the time. i've even tried the piano chords haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers