In Artwork

Artwork | My Graphic Artworks


Assalamualikum and welcome to Jellove!

FYI, I write this article while listening to some classical music which is so pleasuring to hear and it makes me focus more to write 💢 I always listening to classical music while studying. I avoid listening to the modern song while studying because it makes me lose focus and only focusing on singing and not studying. hahaha

For this article, I would like to share some of my graphics artworks which I have done starting last year. There are some more but some of them are too ugly to show and some of them are still not officially released by the faculty. So, I decided to not share those.


I make this when I took a class to learn how to use photoshop with my friends last semester although mostly the student who took the class are the beginner, and I am not a beginner although I am far from being an expert. So, I am in a middle class I guess.


I make this planner last semester when I suddenly inspired to make a planner for myself. Well, I even planned to make a weekly planner for the whole semester and sell it. My planner should be a Harry Potter theme since I am a Potterhead and I want to put my drawings at my planner. BTW, it is still in a planning state so I don't know when it will be done perfectly, and I want to sell it to you guys. Maybe? 


I designed this poster for my club in my faculty. Hahaha, It takes lots of effort for this since that was my first time to be an official graphic designer and in a "Jabatan Multimedia & Publisiti".



The last one was for "Sukan Antara Fakulti" for my faculty. Obviously.

When I am a graphic designer, I realised that it is so hard to keep creative and full of ideas for my artworks. Especially when I am in hurry or trying to exceed my faculty's expectations. It is super duper hard to achieve, even now. I even think to quit halfway because it is hard and almost none of my friends are well-known in graphic design. So, it is hard to ask their opinions because this is not their field of studies. Yup.. But I won't give up. I can do it! (in Daebak's cute voice) I have so many things to learn. I can do it when I am learning Civil Engineering although it is hard, so why not in graphic design?

Have a nice day everyone!

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Your artwork way so much beautiful than mine. Guess what I study in environmental science but currently working as a graphic designer for three years already. haha. Well you never know when we will use our skills on the real world.

    Keep it up darl!

    The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? amazing.. I think we will never know what will happen later right?

      Delete
  2. your are good..i know you can do better also...never give up darling~
    the best always come late..i don't even know how to design using software
    maybe takde pendedahan..but i really love to learn if i got chances...i love arts so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! I will try to keep it up. I am self-learning when it comes to photoshop. I learn through youtube or tutorials in blog. If you try, I am pretty sure that you can do it. It is not that hard. If you explore more, you learn more :)

      Delete

Followers