In Lifestyle

Lifestyle | How To Get Your Own Favourite Hobby


Assalamualaikum and hi readers!

Having a hobby is a good example of a healthy lifestyle. By having a good hobby, I believe you can focus more and be sharp. obviously, you can avoid doing something that is unhealthy and unbeneficial towards yourself such as overly sleeping 💤 and watching TV. ✌ 

➽ Why must I get a hobby?
Well, don't you want to have a flavourful and meaningful life? Having a hobby is a good way to relieve stress.

➽ How to get a hobby?
You can keep trying to do lots of things. Then, you will find what you like to do sooner or later. It is like trying to find magic in the colour. 👍 If you like something physical, try a workout, hiking, cleaning. 

➽ I have tried, but I can't find one. I envy those who got a hobby.
Like I just said before, just try many of new things and you can find one, or more. It is the matter of your will of fire whether you really want it or not. For a starter, try to do your friend's hobby. I think it is a good start and a good motivation to have a friend with a hobby. 😌 Try one, or you will never know. 

➽ I already an adult, but can I still find a hobby?
Yes! One easy way is to see what you want to change/improve about yourself. You know the feeling when you keep monologue about you regretting not doing anything. "Ah, I really should be doing bla bla bla instead." 💁 Pick one that can change your life 180'. Instead of only thinking, go for it right away. Grab the chance to find a hobby, and you will find one. It is never to late to learn new things.

➽ The benefit of having a hobby?
A hobby is to feel self-fulfilled. Having a hobby meaning that you actually can have a good time by yourself and can avoid yourself being too dependent on others. 👉 In the beginning, it may be hard to do the chosen hobby, but it's worth to find something that will make your days fulfilled. Look behind the reason why you love a certain interest and see if you can apply it as a hobby. Finding a hobby is easier than you expected.

Try to be good at something and be better. You can do it. All you have to do is keep believing in yourself. If you can't, who will? Keep trying and trying. You can keep failing to be successful sooner or later. There is no easy way to reach the top. I hope the tips will be helping you to find a hobby. All the best! 💪

Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. My fave hobby of all : Blogging <3 hehe. Thank you for such a beautiful tips to get a hobby and make me realize that I already have one.

    The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is a good hobby.. You read more and you gain more :)

      Delete
  2. i have a lot of things that i considered as hobbies, but procrastinationnnnnnnnnnnnnn is giving me heart breaks haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have too many hobbies. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think as an adult, keeping a consistent hobby is much more possible than when I was a kid. No money to keep up with my bullet journaling hobby, hence I abandoned it for more than a decade. Apart from bullet journal, I'm just a boring girl who likes to read and blogging whenever I have the time. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it is hard to be consistent with bullet journaling. You read more, you gain more :)

      Delete

Followers