In Artwork

Artwork | Blog Template Changed!



Assalamualaikum and welcome to Jellove

Finally, I can move on from the too-pinkish-blog of mine. This time, I choose a very simple and clean design for my blog and I really love it! FYI, I did not create this template, I find the template through Gooyabi Templates. Well, it is easier to use custom made template btw. I am not professionally learning javascript so it is hard to do it alone by myself without any help from the internet and youtube, which takes a lot of times to finish. Previously, I used a classic template which I have used for years and I took a drastic change from using a classic template to the new template. Suddenly I have a passion to write an article regularly. Is it an article or a blog post? Please correct me through the comment section below. (I am seeking for an advice from you)

Furthermore, you guys can click at my link gadget above to read my newly updated biodata of myself, and 'read' for you to choose an interesting post to read. Oh! I get the pictures that I will use to share in my blog from Pinterest, Unsplash or from myself. I hope you guys can enjoy reading my article while seeing so many interesting pictures with quotes that I share.


Last but not least, don't ever feels boring with my drawings. hahaha, I am going to keep sharing my drawings until you guys sick of it. Oh Ya! The picture draws by me for some secret project that I don't know whether it will happen or not.

See ya!

Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. Haiiiiii ^^ dropped by here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doodle looks so awesome and my you are a very creative person. I adore you! I think it doesnt matter whether you use blogpost/article, its the same I think. :D

    The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyyyy thank you for the comment! It helps me ;D

      Delete
  3. Hai I came across your blog and I really like the design of your blog. It's beautiful :)

    https://jenjoy2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for visiting my blog :) thanks to the ready made template from gooyabi btw ;)

      Delete
  4. I always love a clean template like this :) And I think your drawing is very cool, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers