In cute drama review happy korea pelakon

Korean Drama Review : GHOST


Assalamualaikum,

tonight i just wanna to share to you all about the Korean Drama.It's called Ghost.At first it think it is really ghost story but it just about 'ghost' behind the pc.It's means about the hackers,I also chose to watch this drama because of G.O. from Mblaq.hoho~


When I watch it at episode 1,i could find that this drama was so interesting.It is not a horror movie,it can be like a CSI.I really love CSI and there is korean drama like that and i must watch it.hihi..And,again and again I love the second hero not the hero like the other drama such as Hana Kimi, and some more.I can't remember :D


Here,he is the Hacker,His name is Park Ki Young and with something happened to him and the hero,he impersonate as the hero,Woo Hyun to know the truth about some crimes.He so cool and cute.hihi xD

okay,there are toooo many mosquitoes outside.I should go to sleep and get annoyed with these mosquitoes.good bye everyone :D

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers