In Artwork

Artwork | My drawings: Building and House

Assalamualaikum and hello!

As promised, I would like to share my drawings with you guys although most of my drawings were in black and white. Well, I am not an art student, and I don't really know about the good colour combination for my drawing. Well, I like it that way because it looks neat for me. Haha! For sure, if I try to touch up my drawings with some colours it will look messy.

FYI, I love seeing designs of building/house especially traditional Malay's house, Islamic architecture, castle and also some other unique architecture design. As a civil engineering student, I love to see how the engineer actually makes the architect's design comes true. It is magnificent and amazing. Moreover, watching Allah's creation, nature is the best thing ever because I will never get bored. But, I can't draw the nature because it is not my specialty. My skill in drawing is not good enough to draw the nature. Enough with the babbling, let me shamefully show to you my drawings.


I drew this when I was in Form 5 (maybe?) I don't know whether the boy in the picture was riding a bicycle or a motorcycle. Peliksss. I remember that I always brought my drawing book to school and draw whenever I have times to spare, and of course during the lesson (sometimes). I miss my old sweet and sour days at school.


For those who wonder, the drawing above is al-Aqsa Mosque, also known as Bayt al-Maqdis. For this drawing, It will belong to my lecturer. Well, he asked me to give this drawing to him. :D


My mom's request. She wants to frame the drawing soon. "Lukis gambar rumah, nanti mama nak letak dalam frame". Haha! As I mentioned in my previous post, I don't take requests. One of the reason is that my commitment is fully in my studies.

Sooner or later, I will post other drawings of mine. Just wait and see, hoping that I will blog and blog-walking regularly despite my busy schedule as a full-time student. Don't forget to give me your Doa that I will face this semester with more confident, diligent, and healthy!

See ya!

Related Articles

8 comments:

Followers