In Artwork

Artwork | Late Night Thoughts

Assalamualikum and hello!

If you have a superpower, what kind of superpower did you want? Sometimes, I wish that I could hear people's thought, and sometimes I don't. By knowing people's thought, It does make you feel stupid because they may think of you differently not like how you think of them. Vice versa. Well, if I can, for sure I will pass any kind of interview with flying colours. hahaha

I really miss the good old days where everything was happy and fun. Not that I am not happy now, but I just think too much and it really affected me emotionally. But, I am recovering and I try to think positive about everything until something strikes me like a lightning. I will try to not complaining regarding everything that happens to me and also be istiqamah because when some load fall right on my shoulder and if it is hard to carry on, I will start to waver. Haha! 

There are so many plans that I want to carry but life does not let me to. I want to write, draw, travel, and to read as much as I can. Well, I often think about those things if something stressing me out. Well, when semester break, I can do everything that I want, so wait for it nana! Being a full-time student is the best thing ever! I will get semester breaks, leisure times with my friends for the whole semester, and with my family for semester break. But for sure, to be a student, it takes lots of money especially when the living expenses are high nowadays. (baru belajar belum kerja lagi. Gosh! nana!)

I just want to go back home and get my leisure sleep on my comfortable bed...

I have the end-of-semester syndrome that every last week for my semester before study week, I will get super-duper-extreme stress, pressure, problems that makes me want to run away, which is to give up. Engineering is quite hard ya know, where everything can be calculated and have its own theories and procedures and and and. I either call my mom crying and said I want to quit or crying alone in the shower or crying with my bff. Haha! A very bad habit of mine. Well, who does not feel this way, everyone does. Just think that studying also jihad, so study because of ALLAH S.W.T.. InsyaAllah, it will bring you back to the track. Life has its up and down. So, just wait patiently and everything will be okay with His blessings. 

Enough with the babbling, I don't know how I can blog in the midst of my most hectic week in this semester. My schedule for this week is so crazy with some meetings, interview, presentation, program, and submission of my assignments.  I actually want to finish my Mechanic of Materials' final report. okok! I will stop now. 

p/s draw by me.. The picture speaks thousands of words..

See ya!

Related Articles

2 comments:

Followers