In

1St semester

Assalamualaikum,

Dah lama kan aku tak menaip kat blog ni. Bukan taknak but I can't, busy mengalahkan perdana menteri. Hari cuti pulak aku menghabiskan masa dengan makan dan tidur, to gain my energy and soul back. hahaha~ Tapi takde lah sehari suntuk. Peang-petang tu ada lah jugak keluar gi mana-mana.

So, I'm already a Civil Engineering student. Quite hard, but not that hard because it is just started. Feeling sooooo nervous and curious about my future. For sure, it is so challenging at here. Really challenging. Super challenging. But I need to face the reality. I need to stop to said everything is hard. I need to think positive as much as i can.

Huhuhu, I have 7 courses and 1 koko. Wargh!! My schedule is so pack!! I joined SISPA aka JPAM ( Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia).  actually I want to join Perucapan Awam, you just need to talk. Public speaking, debate or else. It is so easy and suit with 1 credit hour. huhuhu~

I will update later okay, bye!

wasalam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers