In doodles

Simple Doodle Of The Day



Assalamualaikum,
Today i want to share to all of you some of my doodle. I just want to release my tension, so I make this.
 ngee~ But I still tension because of my brother and his friends. They are kids so they always makes noise until wanna to scold them. But, if I scold them, they will cry and it will make me feel a little annoyed. So, lets see the picture.

This is my doodle! Really simple doodle or I can call it qiuck doodle made by me. hihihi, AceDoodle? hihihi I don't know, just random name. I love the word Ace. My username for my twitter also Ace, but Acenana_ hihihi ^^

So, lets see the close up version ^^


AceDoodle by me, Aida Farzana or for short Nana. ^^

 The lamp. hihihi, it does not looks like lamp. hihihi ^^

 And..... Doodle version of me ^^ yup, I wear spectacle, but just for reading and playing computer or watching television.

Doodle jump! hihihi ^^

I will post another doodle for you. wahahaha~

wasalam,

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Very good post. I certainly appreciate this website.

    Thanks!

    Review my page; this domain

    ReplyDelete

Followers