follow
fanposter
Jellove

entry About Affies Share
Kingdom


ANIMATION GIF x TUTORIAL x DOODLE

cr:

Fairytale





Hogwarts



I am the strong girl :D
05 Jun 2012 | 00 love notes


This holiday was not the best holiday ever.I think this is the bad holiday ever.I had many problems and i want to get out from my problems.When the old problems settle, the new problems come. Dear problems,i don't need you in my life.You just keep messing my life!I hate you problems!
I know that if i get the trial means ALLAH was love me.Fighting Nana!

Well,when I see my older post,I could see that i had been blogging for 3 years from September 2010 until now,2012. Next year,that is the exam year which is i am into SPM. huhu,quite nervous.

Now,i am watching Taiwan drama entitle Skip-Beat. The main actor from korea is Super Junior member, Siwon and my bias , Donghae. I hope that Donghae was the main actor.Haha! I got to go now and will comeback! Wait for me ya! Fuh! Fuh!

Wasalam

/oh my english!/

Label: , ,





Past / future